Why become a member?
There are many reasons to join our team at La Casita Verde, not least of which is to build something new, exciting and important at the grassroots level. If that is not enough, exclusive memberships privileges include:
- receive portion of the LCV harvest;
- receive a portion of our cured compost;
- propose private events to steering committee for approval.
How to become a La Casita Verde Member:
1. Membership will be granted after working 20 hours in the space to be signed off by one of the 4 members of the steering committee. Membership dues are $20 per year per member.
3. Schedule a New Member Orientation. Orientations are by appointment only.
4. Each member is responsible for 2 open hour shifts per per month (which is 5 hours of work) and attend one work day per month during the season.
Send us a message if you are ready to begin the membership process.